Monday, October 11, 2010

TICKLISH CELEB OF THE MONTH: DAVID BOREANAZ

ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUYS ON TV... EVER!!!

THE MAN WHO MADE ME LOVE 'ANGEL' AND 'BONES"... DAVID BOREANAZ!


























David Boreanaz is not only hot, but he also has a foot fetish (read the magazine scan above)... and is ticklish! Now tell me... what's not to love about this man? :)

David Boreanaz (actor) was first question if he is ticklish in an online chat with fans some... 10 years ago? He said he's only ticklish on the inside:

Question: Hi, David! What makes you laugh and where are you ticklish?

David Boreanaz: What makes me laugh... a lot of things make me laugh, for instance, just walking around the street in New York, or down the streets anywhere. I can find humor in anything. I can be in a room by myself and laugh. I'm not ticklish, really. I'm just ticklish on the inside.

http://www.david-boreanaz.com/Visitor/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=39

Still, his co-star and friend, Charisma Carpenter, has mentioned in numerous interviews that both she and Boreanaz are very goofy and like to tickle each-other:

Fan article, called "Why we love them? (David and Charisma)"

3. Because they like to tickle each other
4. They're ticklish


*A fun little fact about David being ticklish was posted on this blog, so I'd move it from a comment to here:

I've seen someone going through the motions of tickling David's ribs and him giggling, but I don't know if it was actually because he was ticklish or just amused. He's quite playful!

*The best answer to the "ticklish" question comes from an interview David did in German, where he not only didn't avoid admitting he is ticklish, but was quite specific about it:

David, bist du kitzelig?

Ja, ich bin kitzelig an den Füße.

Translation into English:

David, are you ticklish?

Yes, I'm ticklish on my feet.

*David Boreanaz's ticklish feet were also revealed during an interview with him and his wife, actress Jaime Bergman, that was shown from there home. It was pretty funny, because in the beginning they were sitting together on the sofa, Jaime barefoot, David - wearing his goofy striped socks, and she had her feet in his lap. Then the camera focused on David, showed a scene from 'Bones', if I remember, and then, when they showed David again, he was talking about his role or something, when he got this goofy smile on his face, then started chuckling very lightly, but kept on talking, through the smiles and the soft giggles! When he's eyes darted away from the camera and he moved a little, they showed him, sitting with his socked feet in Jaime's lap, and she was lightly tickling his soles, making him squirm a little! I wouldn't say he looked extremely ticklish, but definitely was ticklish on the bottoms of his feet!

The video used to be on VBox7:

http://www.vbox7.com/play:a78274c1?r=google

But seems to have been removed by the user, who's e-mail I've got, so, luckily, I'd convince her to send it to me and will post it on here. It's not all that great and is much shorter than it sounds, but still... It's David Boreanaz getting his feet tickled! :)

*In addition, here's a little fun info about David doing some tickles on his own. It's from an old Alexis Denisof interview about 'Angel':

Props master ’Sparky’ is also a favourite on the Angel set - partly because he’s very ticklish and the cast, especially David Boreanaz, can’t help but take advantage of this weakness. "Bless him - he can’t control himself when he’s tickled. It frightens me because I think he’s going to wet himself. But we all love Sparky !"

http://www.whedon.info/Alexis-Denisof-Angel-Magazine-2.html

There's also a pic of David Boreanaz tickling Adriana Lima (above) and the old collage of him getting his feet tickled (above)!

In a few words: David Boreanaz may not be the most ticklish celeb out there, but he is my 'Ticklish Celeb of the Month' :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com