Thursday, March 11, 2010

A QUICK (BUT HOTTT!) MARCH UPDATE!

A SHORT, BUT SATISFYING LIST OT TICKLISH CELEBS!

ENTER... BRADLEY COOPER! I'd tickle him to death... ;)








Bradley Cooper (actor) has his waist/side tickled in the movie "New York, I Love You" and laughs like crazy, doubled over! (Check the photos above! I have a collage of stills!) Zach Galifianakis, Bradley's co-star in "The Hangover", proved the authenticity of Bradley's ticklishness by tickling him on a couple of occasions, to the same hilarious results. On Bradley Cooper Source's forum, there was a link to a youtube video of "The Hangover"'s premiere, where Zach and Bradley are posing for a photo, when Zach digs his fingers in Bradley's waist, making him laugh and squirm away. The discussion on the forum: "Ow that's so cute! Bradley's ticklish! I wanna tickle him too! :P" "Zach's such a tease! Didn't he tickle him during the press conference as well?" "haha My husband's very ticklish too! I wanna tickle Bradley!" "yes he did! (in reply to the press conference question) Can somebody find a pic?"
http://z3.invisionfree.com/bradleycoopersource/index.php?showtopic=89
(The youtube video's gone due to "terms of use violation")




Yanny Tokyo (model) was questioned on his ticklishness in an online interview:

Do you have ticklish feet? EXTREMELY. I hate my feet being touched! I go mad and start throwing punches…

Ah, so we've found your weak spot. How about a foot rub? No, no, no! Anyone touching my feet makes me cringe. I hate it so much.


So you'd be a bit shit if someone was tickling you for information. How quickly would you give in? Never! It'd never get that far. I'd just give in.

http://community.livejournal.com/snapuup/823.html#cutid1




Marco Pedretti (Pedro) (vocalist of Italian band Finley) declared in a TV interview that he's EXTREMELY ticklish in the back of his knee!!!






Matt Bomer (actor, Neal Caffrey on "White Collar") admits he's ticklish in a Soap Opera Digest Q&A session (old):

What makes you laugh?

A good sense of humor and tickling my feet! I'm very ticklish!

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/mattbomermania/glarticle05.html



Michael Duff (singer) was asked if and where he is ticklish on his official myspace page and, after a long while, replied:

I can say that I am not very ticklish. I had 2 older sisters and made it a point of survival to learn not to be. It drives my wife and daughter crazy since they're both VERY ticklish.


Rhaen Boyer (singer/musician/producer) was asked if and where he is ticklish on his official myspace page. he responded:

... and yes, my "Mind" is ticklish ;-)









Hugues (model) was asked on his official myspace page if and where he is ticklish. He replied:

Many thanks on the compliments. I appreciate them. I am very ticklish everywhere.
Mark Rose (singer) replied to a message on his myspace page, talking about his ticklishness:

Am I ticklish? Aren't we all? At least a little bit?
(Tickling from the live-action version of "Nodame Cantabile")
An Arsenal player gets tickled by teammates! :)





Alex Britti (Italian Singer) was asked if he is ticklish in an online interview:

Soffri il solletico? Se si.....dove? Ciao!!
...non posso dirtelo, il nemico e sempre in agguato!

http://www. rockol. it/musicaitaliana. com/interviste/alexbritti. html

Are u ticklish, if so,where?
Alex: ...I can't tell you,the enemy is always in ambush!"



Emanuel Ginobili (Basketball player) was asked if and where he is ticklish on the radio and he said:

"Yes, but i can't say where.It's a secret."



Diego Cavaco (Argentinian Basketball player) was asked if he is ticklish and if he is, where, in an interview. He said: "Everywhere!" He also added that when he´s tickled on his feet,his toes move like crazy.


Succo Marcio (Italian band) were asked if and where they are ticklish in an on-line chat:

Ciao belli! volevo sapere se soffrite il solletico, e se si dove?! Uno x uno eh?! grazie!! ciao! Stella.

Il solletico ci fa morire... A Mario sui fianchi e a Campoli sulla pancia!

http://www. rockol. it/musicaitaliana. com/interviste/succomarcio. html

Q: Hi! I would know if you're ticklish? and if so where?
A: Tickling makes us death!... Mario on his sides and Campoli on his belly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com