Friday, March 12, 2010

GERARD BUTLER - WANNABE OR A CONFIRMATION?

GERARD BUTLER - HOT AND... TICKLISH?
GERARD'S FEET LOOK EXTREMELY TICKLISH, HUH?

















Gerard Butler (actor) Gerard's ticklishness has been an open subject of debate for quite some time now (though I'd say he DEFINITELY is ticklish!), but just today I ran into a couple of very interesting posts on the Gerard Butler gals forum, that suggest Gerry IS, indeed, ticklish! Take a look:

QUOTE(frenchy1212 @ Jun 8 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]1037806[/snapback]
QUOTE(givemeabeach @ Jun 8 2007, 08:42 AM) [snapback]1037794[/snapback]
laughfloor.gif

I'll have Phantom's Lean, Tight and Tender Abs, Please! swoon.gif I wonder if Gerry is Ticklish???


Beachie


You just KNOW he has to be...and that the Gerry-Girl-Giggle comes out when you hit a ticklish spot...or, spots. cunning.gif cunning.gif


frenchy.


I'm pretty sure he mentioned somewhere that he's ticklish. Just the thought of hunting for the ticklish spots on Gerry's hot bod

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12818&st=15&p=1037854&#entry1037854

QUOTE (JustCallMeTracy @ Jan 17 2008, 03:39 PM) *

Gerry:Tell those gals to quit tickling me!

(Yes, I want that picture as well! )

"Blubber fuzzies" is HILARIOUS! You know I bet he's uber ticklish too! lmao.gif He strikes me as a guy that if you poke him in the side he'd giggle!

QUOTE (givemeabeach @ Jan 26 2006, 07:44 PM)
Talk, talk, nibble, nibble, little bitty licks, bits, sucks, bites... and more talk, talk, talk. Where are the pictures of HRH. The man we all want to meet!


Ok, I want Gerry's ankles and feet.

I betcha u didn't think anyone was interested in Gerry's beautiful feet.

Of course, I have an ulterior motive. cunning.gif cunning.gif cunning.gif I want to lick and suck the soles of his feet, and I'm sure hoping Gerry is TICKLISH!

Is he or is he not? :inlove: I will never tell, Gerry, I promise!

I remember reading a Q&A with Gerry where he was asked that and said he's feet ARE ticklish! Anyone else seen it?!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2976&st=210&p=829619&#entry829619

Now, I do not claim any of these girls are right, but the couple who said they've read/heard about his ticklishness...

1. I'm pretty sure he mentioned somewhere that he's ticklish.
2. I remember reading a Q&A with Gerry where he was asked that and said he's feet ARE ticklish! Anyone else seen it?!

...got a big smile one my face, so I thought I'd share this with you guys, and let you decide for yourselves! If anyone has a 100% certain information - I'd love to add it here! :) Anyway, personally, I choose to believe that the above information is correct and Gerad Butler is ticklish (and on his feet, too!) Still, I'd put him anther a new category "Maybe-Wannabe". That does sound fair, right?

I'm also attaching a lot of barefoot photos of Gerry, and a couple of stills from the series "The young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star" (2nd & 3rd), where Gerard is naked, bound to a bed, and gets tickled on his feet by two ladies. It only lasts for a few seconds, but his yelling "Stop it!" in Scottish accent is very sexy! Ah... how I'd love t be the one tickling him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com