Monday, November 24, 2008

TICKLISH CELEB OF THE MONTH + NEW COLLAGES

TICKLISH CELEB OF THE MONTH + NEW COLLAGES & ONE PHOTO!

TICKLISH CELEB OF THE MONTH!

Here's a new blog category I'm starting - "TICKLISH CELEB OF THE MONTH". Basically, I'd remind you of my personal favorite ticklish guys, or I'd make a poll to vote on. But the 1st Celeb of the Month post goes to the man who inspired it with his hot looks, beautiful ticklish feet, sexy smile and... ticklishness!


IAN SOMERHALDER

(Model & Actor, played Boone on LOST's 1st Season)










(above - barefoot photos & collages of Ian getting his ticklish feet tickled)
Ian Somerhalder's ticklishness has already been reviewed on the blog, under letter "I", but I'd re-post it, with some additional information & links :)
Ian was asked in an on-line chat, “Are you ticklish?” He responded, “Yep, I am very sensitive…all over.”
On March 12, 2004, Ian answered the qestions of his regular "Ian The Some... Friday Five" One was:
4. Where are your ticklish spots?
That’s really fucking personal! Kidding…feet and ribs. Ssshhhhhh! Don’t tell anyone though…
In an on-line French interview, Ian was asked the weird question (translation):

-Aside from being alone in the world, what's the worst torture for you?
- Tickling my feet! Or even worst - licking them!
- Is this an experience?
- Fatal! But I will not tell you under what circumstances ...
Here's a fact file about Ian:
- Shoe-size : 9
- He is Ticklish.
And some funny information on a French blog of his:
Ian mesure 1,75m et est très chatouilleux des pieds !
Ian is 1,75 m tall and is VERY ticklish on his feet!

COLLAGES + ONE PHOTO ;)
(Stephen Moyer getting his feet tickled with a feather)



The 2 Faces of Jared Padalecki! Photo 1: Jared tickling Chad Michael Murray; Photo 2: Jared being tickled on the set of "Supernatural", before the famous laughing scene in the episode "Born Under a Bad Sign"

(George Eads getting his feet tickle-tortured)

(David Boreanaz's ticklish and stocked feet, tickle-tickle ;) )
SPECIAL NOTE:
Here's me saying "thanx" to my new myspace friend, who helped the previous entry be so full of new, hot and ticklish celebs :D All of the Italian hotties are her courtesy, so... Thank You! You're help is highly appreciated! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com