Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LETTER "S" WANNABE - Stephen Moyer

LETTER "S" WANNABE - Stephen Moyer

STEPHEN MOYER



My new favorite actor - HBO's vampire series "True Blood"'s sexy vampire Bill Campton - British actor Stephen Moyer! Here's a guy who's got it all - the looks, the accent, the killer smile and stare... the vampire fangs LOL Oh! And the perfect feet! Did I forget that? Just look at the 2 photos above, at his heel in the 2nd one, and you'd know what I mean! Are these feet ticklish? You bet! Does Shephen Moyer look extremely ticklish? I'd say he does! Now all we have to do is wait for him to say it out loud himself, and I'm moving him to "Letter "S'" ;)
(above - collage of Stephen Moyer getting his feet tickled, with a close-up of his laughing face! Tickle-tickle, Stephen!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com