Monday, April 4, 2011

AN APRIL'S FOOL'S HOT AND TICKLISH CELEBS!

THE BEGINNING OF SPRING BRING ANOTHR ROUND OF HOT...
...AND TICKLISH GUYS!!!




Andy Hunter (DJ, Producer and Artist) was asked if he has ticklish feet on his official fanbridge page. His response was short and straight to the point:

Q: Do you have ticklish feet?

A: yes

http://andyhunter.fanbridge.com/fan_questions/q/391946

Update: In a day of responding fan questions, Andy gave another response about his ticklishness:

Q: Hey, Andy, I'm new to your work, but really like it and think you're super cute! :) My question's pretty silly! I was wondering are you ticklish and, if so, where? Cheers and have a great weekend! :)

A: thanks.....mainly on my feet

http://andyhunter.fanbridge.com/fan_questions/q/443624











Billy Ray Cyrus (Country singer/actor) has admitted to having ticklish feet on more than one occasion, the latest report being due to the official Cyrus Family Formspring page, where the following question was asked:

Hey, my question's for Billy, and it's really silly! I read he's very ticklish and was wondering if that's true and, if so, do you have ticklish feet? Pretty stupid, I know, but the idea really makes me smile! :) Lots of love and light to you all, jo xx

yes he's very ticklish lol and pretty much he has a lot of ticklish parts, feet, neck, stomach, etc.

http://www.formspring.me/VerifiedCyrusFS/q/175789087872031852

And here's an online chat admission of Billy's that he has ticklish feet:

countrytickle asks: Hi, Billy. I luv your laugh and was wondering if yer feet are ticklish? ;)

Billy_Ray: lol yeah my feet are ticklish lol
















Chayanne (Puerto Rican Latin pop singer and actor) was in a live chat with fans, where he was asked some pretty personal questions. Here's a recap of the chat:

In more intimate details, the interpreter said that he does not sing in the shower, that he is ticklish, and that “I give myself love”, and that he smells like “soap” and “skin”.

http://justchay2010.wordpress.com/20...-the-internet/

Are you ticklish?

For here, the ribs …

http://justchay2010.wordpress.com/20...is-video-chat/

Here's the chat itself, at the bottom of the page, in case someone who speaks Spanish wants to hear him say it!

http://pandorascaja.blogspot.com/201...-all-that.html

Also, here's another interview, this time from a magazine (translated from spanish), where Chayanne admits to being ticklish one more time:

Hot Interview
"In Bed I'm A Bonfire"
T.V. y Novelas Idolos


Which is your weak point?

I have lots, it depends if they find them. I'm very ticklish, and sometimes the nerves make me laugh. I like that they fondle and pamper me.

http://www.chayfans.org/articles/a-g...te_english.htm

Last, but not least, heare's an interview with Chayanne from the show "Despierta America", where he gets tickled by the 2 female hosts:

http://musica.univision.com/ video/noticias/video/2010-02-23/chayanne-fue-a-la-playa

(remove space... starts 0:50)

And here's an extended version of the show, with pictures of Chayanne getting tickled:

http://pandorascaja.blogspot.com/201...-amorcito.html


Dan Savage (online columist) was reported being ticklish on TKLFrat. Here's a repost:

Wow, I just had an amazing email convo with the columnist. And he's ticklish! It started off innocently enough; I emailed him saying what he was doing with the It Gets Better project was really awesome and that it wasn't long ago that I was an awkward teen dealing with both being gay and having a kink, and that Savage Love helped me figure things out. To my surprise, he sent a reply saying thanks and asked what my kink was. At first I hesitated, then remembered that it was fucking Dan Savage and that there's probably nothing sexual on the planet that he hasn't heard of. I told him I was into tickling, to which he replied:

From: Savage Love
Subject: Re: It Gets Better
To: Yours Truly
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 11:43 PM

yours is a harmless fetish -- and who doesn't tickle their partner from time to time? you just get way, way, way more out of it than most. i would totally date and indulge a tickle fetishist. just roll out it like it's a perk, not a dark secret, and let your friends talk. some fellow fetishist will either find his way to you or you'll meet a guy who digs you so much he'll get into it because he's that into you.

xo
dan

I said I totally agreed and, feeling bold, asked him where he himself was ticklish. He said,

everywhere, basically. ribs, feet, pits. all the usual spots.

seriously: i met a guy at a dinner party, a fundraiser, with a gorgeous boyfriend -- and they were talking with their friends about the only big issue in the relationship: one of the boys had a tickle fetish, the other didn't but indulged his partner because he loved him and didn't mind being tied up and tickled... every once in a while. but the non-TF boy felt that the TF boy wanted to tickle him every time they had sex; the TF boy insisted it wasn't true, and that it should happen more. they were so open about it, and spoke of it with such freedom and good humor. you should take them as your model. so what if your friends talk? if they talk, then any guys in your circle who share your fetish will find out and come running.

xo
dan

p.s. i suggested chocolate coins -- the non-TF boyfriend would put four on his nightstand every month, and each time they did a tickle scene the TF boyfriend would eat one of the coins. that way they couldn't do it more than once a week, and they knew exactly how often if happened.



Daniel Malnatti (Journalist) answered in a weird radio interview that he´s very ticklish in his feet. Personally, I'd love to tickle Daniel and find for myself that he has very ticklish feet!




David Lago (Cuban-American actor) was asked in an online 20 Questions chat session with fans if he is ticklish and responded:

David: What makes you laugh and where are you ticklish? --Cara B.

David Lago:
I like stupid comedy, like slapstick comedy. Dumb jokes make me laugh. And my most ticklish spots are my neck and my feet.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/y-and-r/message/808




Josh Gates (TV host of SyFy's "Destination Truth") has very ticklish feet! In an episode of "Destination Truth" on SyFy, the gang was in Cambodia. Before heading out to Angkor Wat, Josh Gates (the team leader) decides to stop off at a fish spa. He asks the owner of the spa if the fish hurt, he is told, "No, they make you happy happy," then he laughs like he is being tickled.

Josh decides to try it out, and there is a great sole shot as he puts his feet in. The fish swarm him and start nibbling on his soles, and it cuts to Josh laughing his head off. He tells the owner that that was a terrible business. He's obviously ticklish! I always wondered if he was.

It's too bad that none of the other team members tried it out, though. If they did, they didn't show it.

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=gFnSS1_AFlk
(remove space - starts at 6:34)

He definitely has very ticklish feet, and really good looking as well! And his laugh is infectious!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=185854
(you can download the clip)



Drew Lachey (singer, Nick Lachey's brother) was asked if he is ticklish and where on his official Formspring page, and gave a way-too-simple-answer:

Hey, Drew, I'm a big fan! :) My question's kind of silly! I was wondering are either you or Nick ticklish and, if so where? You both have such beautiful smiles!!! :) Love and light, jo xx

hi thank you and i am lol

http://www.formspring.me/DrewLachey/q/175450411015103383






Emmanuel Moire (French singer, "Le Roi Soleil) is very ticklish in at least two areas of his body: his armpits and his feet. The latter he admitted, after being asked the question "are you ticklish and, if so, do you have tickly feet?" on his official myspace page. He gave a pretty sexy answer:

yes i am ticklish in the feet!! a lot! and you? ;)

The evidence that he is very ticklish under the arms as well can be scene in the last photo. Emmanuel Moire did an online diary of recording his first album "Le Sourire", if I remember correctly, and in a podcast was shown getting his armpit tickled to a pretty great reaction!

Last person I knew who was so ticklish under the arms and on hsi feet was also ticklish pretty much anywhere else on his body, so here's hoping that Emmanuel is as well!





Gary Forbes (Panamanian professional basketball player who plays for the Denver Nuggets) admits to being very ticklish in a sports.yahoo.com article. The name of said article is:

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Gary Forbes is ticklish

Gary Forbes: Being tickled is not funny.. Jus bc the person is laughing its not funny.. My moms used to torture me... Smh

Here's the tweet itself:

Being tickled is not funny.. Jus bc the person is laughing its not funny.. My moms used to torture me... Smh

http://twitter.com/GForbz3/status/45736673014841344

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-332459




Jai Rodriguez (American actor and musician) was reported being ticklish during an interview, when he got tickled by his co-stars:

Jai on The Facts of Life:
Jai: I had a huge thing for learning and always wanted to try stuff that was new and interesting and different at a very early age.
Carson: Like man-to-man sex.
Jai: I didn’t try that until I was like 19. So that was crazy; I waited a long time. But I found that I liked to be involved and tried to be the best at everything, which meant I had my hand in everything at the same time—
Ted: And everyone.
Jai: I was spreading myself so thin at such an early age—
Ted: I like where this is going.
Jai: See? [As everyone starts laughing] Just so you know: that’s exactly what life is like on the set. Normally it’s Thom.
Ted: Let’s tickle him; let’s tickle him. [Ted and Thom tickle Jai.] Carson: You remember Facts of Life? We’re Fags of Life.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/queer-eye-straight-guy/15688-fab-5-cover-advocate.html





Vinny Guadagnino (TV personality from the "Jersey Shore") got his feet tickled in the March 10 episode of "Jersey Shore"! It's kind of brief... What happened is that Vinny was getting a spray tan and when they sprayed near his feet he started to laugh and say that it tickled. It was cute haha

Here's where you can watch it, but the scene is VERY brief!

http://www.mopvideo.com/ jersey-shore-s3 ... s-texting/

(Remove space...It begins at 12:49 and ends at 12:52.)

In the first season when Mike's sister was there (I think it was her), Vinny and her were flirting and she tickled his neck and he laughed and stated, "Stop i'm ticklish"

Here's a deleted scene featuring Pauly and Vinny getting pedicures. Vinny admits to being concerned because he's ticklish.
Nothing spectacular but cute none the less. A couple of good sole shots for those so inclined.

http://www.mtv.com/ videos/misc/626165/manly-stuff.jhtml#id=1658651


JK Keller (designer, artis, who's work can be found online) was reported being ticklish by his wife, during an online interview:

JK has OCPD, which is easily confused with OCD. JK is methodical to a fault.. His excessive logic is patient and mournful and beautiful. I love the challenge of causing a rise in his calm. For me, his often expressionless face has become a dare to make him giggle. He claims that he is not ticklish. For the record, I have made him giggle as a result of tickle attacks exactly 3 times since our marriage date. I assure you there is a sweet ball of cotton beneath those layers of rules. Of course there are times this can drive me bonkers, but it is what makes him who he is & it is the reason I am so fond of the stoic bastard.

http://www.cranbrookdesign.com/index.php/topics/more/a_little_ocd_an_interview_with_jk_keller/






Mark Ballas (Dancer, from "Dancing with the Satrs") is ticklish on his feet!

I saw this clip on Entertainment today of Mark Ballas from Dancing with the Stars going through some relaxation tools to help him in the final. At some point, he's in this machine that relaxes you using water and aromatherapy. And while he's in it, he mentions that "it tickles".

So i did a quick search in youtube for the clip and found an extended version of it where he feels tickled twice, both on his feet. The first time is when he's on this machine that moves energy from your feet up throughout your body. He;s asked how it feels and he said it tickles. the second time is when he's in the hydration machine I mentioned above where he's given a water foot massage and he starts laughing and says it tickles.

Apparently, Mark Ballas from Dancing with the Stars is ticklish.

He goes through some relaxation machines and in two of them, both of which involved his feet, he says that it tickles.

http:// www. youtube.com/ watch?v= 4aSmi3VqQkU

He says "it tickles" three times, at 0:56, 4:43, and 4:51. at the end of it, he mentions that the water foot massage felt really good, especially on the feet. makes me wonder if it means he kinda enjoys having his feet tickled...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9DhbjIZjAA

Mark Ballas gets a pedicure. When they touch his toes he chuckles and says "It tickles!"













Max Wettstein (Fitness model) was e-mailed on his official site and asked if he is ticklish and where his ticklish spots are. His answer was pretty sexy, painting a great picture:

I only become ticklish when pinned down by the tickler an unable to move...which would have to make for a very strong tickler! - Max






Nick Hagelin (singer/songwriter) Up and coming singer/songwriter Nick Hagelin was asked if he's ticklish on his official MyYearbook page. Here it is:

Q: Are you ticklish? If so, what spots?
A: Im like extra ticklish. I dont like to talk about it cuz someone will inevitably start tickling me....

Here's some more info on Nick Hagelin:

Q: Hey, Nick, you're really cute! :) I was wondering are you ticklish and, if so, do you have tickly feet? Silly, I know! :) Lots of love, xx

A:
Im OD ticklish... but like i said i dont like to talk about it, cuz whenever i sit around and talk ab being ticklish someone always tickles me.... and yeah my feet are especially


http://chatter.myyearbook.com/view/3...7-8b25b5bef7b9













Nick Lachey (singer, Jessica Simpson's ex-husband) was asked if he is ticklish and, if so, whether his feet are ticklish on his official Formspring page, to which he replied:

Hey, Nick, I'm a huge fan of yours and think you're both very talented and handsome! :) My question's kind of silly! I was wondering are you ticklish and, if so, where? Do you have tickly feet? For me, it's the worst! :) Hope that makes u smile! love, jo

:) Thank you for being a fan first of all, and no I'm not really, maybe a little on my neck but that's about it. :) Have a good one.

http://www.formspring.me/NickSLachey/q/175782505524270277



Paul Butcher (actor/singer) Here's actor Paul Butcher admitting he's ticklish on his official message board. Evidently, he's not only promised to become really handsome, but also challenges Ian Somerhalder for his place as most ticklish celeb!

Q: Hey, so care to share a recent tickling experience where you were tickled by some friends or something, like on the feet?

Paul Butcher: My mom likes to go by me and then put her hand under my neck which usually brings me to the ground laughing i am very ticklish :)

Q2: Are you really ticklish on the feet? Thanks and luv ya! Bye!

Paul Butcher: Thanks for ur post and I feel very blessed to do be able to do what I love! I am ticklish on my feet and I love to laugh! Have a great day!

Q3: Where are you ticklish?

Paul Butcher: I am just ticklish everywhere but i guess under my chin, arms, sides, feet lol.

Q4: Yo there! Just curious... are you ticklish at all? Like r ur feet ticklish? I hate being tickled. Have you ever been tickled on the feet much before. Have a good one, dude!

Paul Butcher: I am very ticklish feet, under my neck, sides and i like to be tickled:)

http://www.paulbutcher.net/message_center.php?page=273&

Q5: Hey, Paul, I think you're very handsome and talented! You are trully blessed!!! I know this may sound silly, but I thought it was hilarious when you got your feet tickled on Zoey 101! Are you really ticklish on the feet? Thanks and luv ya! Bye!

Paul Butcher: Thanks for ur post and I feel very blessed to be able to do what I love! I am ticklish on my feet and I love to laugh! Have a great day!

Q6: Hey Paul, I think it's really great that you have this site and actually connect with your fans. I noticed that you're starting a singing career and I think that's wonderful, which brings me to my first question. I'm a huge fan of theatre and I was wondering if you've ever had any particular interest in Broadway? Not necessarily doing a Broadway show, but if you like Broadway theatre at all.

I also have one more question that I've always been curious about. There was an episode of Zoey 101 where your character Dustin is sick and Erin Saunders's character, Quinn, is trying to cure you by shooting at your bare feet with lasers. The only thing it seems to do is tickle Dustin. My question is were you actually tickled at all while filming that or was your laughter just pure acting? Thanks so much for your time!

Paul Butcher: I would love to do Broadway! This summer I got to work with Sondheim on a top secret play being brought to Broadway. Yes, Erin tickled me for real we use to have a lot of fun filming Zoey i miss the fun! Good luck with your dreams never give up on them!

Q7: hey paul, this may seem weird but i saw u respond to one post where u said that u really were strapped down and tickled in the episode "the play." well i was just wondering if u had a clip of the offstage tickling or if u could tell us a little more thanks : )

Paul Butcher: I might have some tape...but not sure if my mom will know where it is lol! During the scene if we r talking about the same one....Erin (Quinn) really decided to tickle me and I really am ticklish so my laugh was real :)

http://www.paulbutcher.net/message_center.php?page=366&

Q: do u like being tickled? how long was erin tickling u?

Paul Butcher: Yes I do like being tickled....I just really like to laugh :)

http://www.paulbutcher.net/message_center.php?page=364&

Q8: Hey paul, I am new to the site, your awesome in Zoey 101, they should make a spinoff and call it "Dustin 101" lol.
Just a few questions that I didnt see in your FAQ's.


1. Whats your favorite drink? (pepsi, coke, mountain dew, etc.)
2. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
3. What are your 2 most ticklish spots?
4. And is that your natural hair color, or do you dye it??

Hope you reply back, see ya!

Paul Butcher: Yeah they should huh lol

1, Soda is my weekness but i will have to go with Coke

2. No broken bones thankfullly

3. I am just ticklish everywhere but i guess under my chin, arms, sides, feet lol

4. You r seeing my natural color more now...but i have put some highlights in...

http://www.paulbutcher.net/message_center.php?page=214&type_filter=star_posts

Q10: hii paul yer my hero i play guitar an have an agein disorder ppl ma fun of me i hate it i live in fear you mak me feel safe an strong my brother leo tickles my feet alot an im hyper ticklish on my feet so is he are you ticklish like us 2 like r ur feet realy ticklish or just wen u acting thanks your big fan wolfy jimmy mccoy

Paul Butcher: I am super ticklish on my feet and especially my neck. people who make fun of others r just NOT cool at all n i think they are insecure so they try n hurt others. Always believe in yourself n never let anyone stop ur dreams!

Q11: You admitted on here that you love to laugh and that your favorite episode of Zoey 101 was when Quinn tickled your feet, making you laugh until you almost cried. I'm just curious if you are just as ticklish on other places or is it only your feet? Also, do you try to get your friends and co-stars to tickle you or does it just happen? Lastly, even though you love to laugh, does that mean that you really like to be tickled a lot? I was just curious about this.

Paul Butcher: I am ticklish a lot under my neck and then my rib cage...I try to get my dad or mom to tickle me lol i don't know why but it is fun :) Yes, please last time i was in NY we tried one place and let's just say it was not so good. lol

http://www.paulbutcher.net/message_center.php?page=33&type_filter=star_posts





Pete Wentz (American musician, best known for his work with Fall Out Boy) was asked if he is ticklish and if he has ticklish feet on his official Formspring page. His answer wasn't great, but maybe he's extremely ticklish somewhere?

Hey, Pete, you're really cute! :) My question is a bit silly! I was wondering are you ticklish and, if so, where? DO you have tickly feet? Thanks a lot! love you xx

i am... and no

http://www.formspring.me/ImPeterWentz/q/174376267502623535

Update: Pete Wentz's answer to a question about his feet's ticklishness was a bit different the 2nd time, then it was the 1st:

Are your feet ticklish?

a little

http://www.formspring.me/ImPeterWentz/q/187980392320504045



Ray Dillon (Artist in comic books, film, video games, and trading cards, works for Marvel) was asked on his official formspring page if he is ticklish. His response is quite cute!

Are you ticklish?

Ray Dillon

No!!!! (But please don't try it because I totally am.)

http://www.formspring.me/raydillon/q/1757261383




Ronaldinho (Footballer) His ticklishness is mentioned in the following article and is evident the following photo:

Ronaldinho Is Very Ticklish

As it stands, the pictures surfacing from his visit speak to a common theme which has overshadowed everything related to Ronaldinho over the past few years – food. Lots of food. As you can see above, Ronaldinho enjoyed a night of gorging at a local restaurant, and was happy to pose as Buddha alongside the buffet – allowing onlookers to rub his belly for good luck. Once the tickling session ended, it was down to business

http://footyforthesoul.com/2011/01/0...very-ticklish/





Ryan Kelly (Irish singer from Celtic Thunder) has a fan questions section on the group's official site, entitled "Questions for Ryan", to which he responds regularly (or at least used to). He was asked if he is ticklish:

Kimmy wrote:

So Ryan, curiosity is getting the better of me. Are you ticklish?!?! ;)

It depends who is tickling me Kimmy..... ;) ;)

http://cms.celticthunder.ie/node/3187?page=5
(scroll down)




Santiago del Moro (TV Host) was tickled in his ribs and stomach on a Muchmusic show by the so called "talking hand". He laughed a little and said:

I LOVE THAT!











Sean Faris (actor/model) admitted he is ticklish during a Q&A session with fans on his official formspring page. His admission's not the best, but at least we know he IS ticklish!

Hey, Sean, I'm a huge fan of yours! My question is: are you ticklish and, if so, where are your tickly spots? Silly, I know! :) love you xx

my neck

http://www.formspring.me/SeanFaris/q/178076185970899347




Steve Perry (American singer and songwriter best known as the lead vocalist of the band Journey) was reveled as being very ticklish by a lucky fan, who got to both tickle him and be tickled by him, while taking a photo, and then wrote about it on the Internet:

We were gonna take a picture, and we’re standing there, with our arms around each other, when the guy starts tickling me! I’m trying so hard as it is not to lose it, so I tickle him back. The manager has my camera and is trying to get Steve to hurry because they’re already late for a luncheon. So just about the time the guy’s gonna snap our picture, I realize Steve’s hair won’t be in it, so I reach around to get his ponytail. He’s laughing hysterically, gets that bad-boy grin on his face, and says, “You like the hair, Mare? You like the hair?”. Then he tickles my nose with the end off his ponytail. We’re both just giggling! The manager is getting pretty mad at us at this point so we try to straighten up for the picture.

http://steveperryonline.net/index..php/1998/01/22/my-steve-perry-story/

Update: He'res another confirmation that Steve Perry is really ticklish and used to get tickled when he was younger:

" As I think about my birthday I remember, my Mom and Dad told me once that they always wanted a son but would have been happy no matter what. Well they got a son and between Mom's don't give up attitude and my Dad making me laugh by tickling me to the point of peeing my pants, I always knew I had much love around me. I remember Dad would always sing me to sleep. "

http://steveperryfanclub.homestead.com/ (scroll down, there's a photo of his family) 





Thom Bierdz (actor, best known for his portrayal of Phillip Chancellor on "The Young and the Restless") is ticklish! This information was revealed on one of my fav blogs these days, theBigTickleBlog, so I will post it just as it was there: "At your request I wrote Tom and asked him if he is ticklish. His reply was:

Not as much as I used to be. Not so much anymore. :)

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but that reads like a challenge to me!"

http://thebigtickleblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/actor-tom-bierdz.html


Tyree Williams-Kelly (producer of Hair-Oscars, make-up artist, model) wrote on twitter that he's got some really ticklish feet and can't take having them touched/tickled:

Omg... Mei Ling about to make me explode!!! My feet are super ticklish...

http://twitter.com/Tai_TheUS/status/53957342097707008



William Nicholson (writer of novels, plays and movie scripts) was asked on his official site if and where he's ticklish, and gave a pretty cool answer :

Posted by Page

March 4th 2011

Hey, William, I'm a big fan of your novels, and have read most of them at least twice! You have an amazing way with words and characters! :) My question's the oldest fan question in the book: I was wondering are you ticklish and, if so, do you have tickly feet? :) Very silly, I know! All the best, Page xx

William Nicholson responded:

I didn't know this was the oldest fan question in the book. Why? Still - yes, and yes. Isn't this just part of the human condition?

Posted by Josephine

January 1st 2009

hi william, happy new year. I'm pretty new to your books, just started reading your fantasy novels :) Love them. Thought I'd ask you a silly, fannish question! I was wondering if you're ticklish, and if so where? hihi no one else would come up with that one! :D All the best in the new year!

William Nicholson responded:

Yes, I am ticklish, in all the usual places; though if I really set my mind to it I can make myself not be ticklish. I think you have to like someone for tickling to work. Imagine someone really scary trying to tickle you. Actually that would make a good scene in a story.

http://www.williamnicholson.com/wp-content/themes/williamnicholson_wp/faq-search.php?q=ticklish&Submit=Search














Zac Efron (singer/actor) is reported to be very ticklish! He was ased if he is ticklish on his official formspring page and have a pretty cute, though a bit disappointing answer:

Hey, Zach, I'm a big fan! :) I have a very silly questioN! :) I've always wondered are you ticklish and, if so, where? Do you have tickly feet? You have such a beautiful smile! :) Lots of love and light, jo xx

My feet aren't too ticklish, but my sides are. :P

http://www.formspring.me/zacharyefron/q/175071632174382812

Also, here's a Fun Facts extract from a Zac Efron fan site:

Is Zac ticklish?
Zac is very ticklish! Especially in his underarms!

http://zacefron.fangap.com/Home/tabid/4984/EntryId/605/Rumors-and-the-truth-about-Zac-efron.aspx

Another Zac tickling sighting was when he got his foot massaged, tickled and sucked on Saturday Night Lights, which has photos above!

Last but not least, here's a fan Q&A from wiki.answers:

Does Zac Efron get tickled under his armpits?

A:

Of course he has! And He's EXTREMELY TICKLISH TOO. He squeals so hard!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_Zac_Efron_get_tickled_under_his_armpits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com