Sunday, July 11, 2010

MINOR JULY UPDATE... BEFIORE THE BIG ONE! ;-)

A FAST JULY UPDATE... A LITTLE THREAT FOR SUMMER!
CELEBRITIES ARE SO TICKLISH... NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!
I'VE BEEN GETTING SOME BEACH TICKLES... WHAT ABOUT YOU?




Dickon Edwards (writer, dysfunctional dandy, flâneur, lyricist, DJ, and former member of the recording artistes Fosca and Orlando) admits he is very ticklish in an online interview:

Kate: Bet mine are worse. You ticklish? :-)

KeithD: You're not ticklish then...Or is one of the problems no-one to tickle you??

Soozy: lol

Kate: I will!!!

Soozy: How can you refuse an offer like that?

Kate: Have you seen the state of me?

DE: Oh stop it now, you'll have me locked up.

Kate: Hehehe

DE: I am VERY ticklish....but don't you dare use this information against me.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/keith.dumb...r/orlint2.html





Djimon Hounsou (actor) was reported being ticklish in an interview, by late actor Heath Ledger, while he was discussing the movie he and Djimon did together ("The Four Feathers")

You have this great relationship with Djimon on-screen....
The only reason we're laughing in each scene is because we made each other laugh in that scene. He's such a monstrous figure. He's this huge guy, and you think he's just gonna crush you. But then you can just tickle him and make him giggle. [Turning mock serious] But don't try to tickle him.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,352176,00.html


Dave Gorman (English comedian) On the ' Dave Gorman show' on UK radio, Danielle Ward revealed that she is ticklish - but that being tickled is 'horrible' and she 'gets violent'. Dave Gorman actually talks a bit more about being ticklish than she does... Here's a transcription:

Dave Gorman (on tickling and being ticklish): "I think it's a mood think. I think I can be ticklish, or not be ticklish, depending on where I'm touched and how I'm touched. I have to tell my girlfriend not to tickling me, cos' I'll be, occasionally and not terribly often, sitting and doing some work, and will have my laptop on me and I know that a little amount of tickling may end up with the laptop on the floor and in pieces, and so I'm an old man with a bad back and a laptop, so leave me alone!





Peter Murphy (singer) was reported being "quite ticklish" by a fan, after he cracked on stage during a concert:

Well, put it this way he's quite ticklish when
it comes to red feather boas...especially when worn by crazy ladies such as myself.


I asked on his official myspace page if and where he is ticklish, and got the following response:

Thanks for your support. Um...he's very ticklish!

Take Care,
Hina




Taylor Hicks (American idol winner) gets tickled by Katherine McPhee on the last photo and, as you may well see, has a VERY ticklish reaction to it! I'd say he's extremely ticklish, ladies! ;)




Bobby Conn (musician/singer) admits to having very ticklish feet in a magazine interview online:

Is shrimping the future of audience participation?
I really hope not. My feet are so ticklish that it really prevents any pretense of eroticism. But I love that people at my shows feel free to express themselves so dramatically. I think my audiences are often much more interesting than I am!

http://siouxwire-annex.blogspot.com/...obby-conn.html

Some tickling pics... 1st one's of Ken Griffery Jr. tickling teammate Ichiro once again! :)

Lukas Podolski and Luca Toni - is the German international stealing a sneaky tickle of his Italian teammate?

Some Basketball tickles... Any idea who these guys are? :)

Rugby tickling! And...
... Wrestling foot tickling! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com