Friday, May 14, 2010

TICKLISH CELEB OF THE MONTH - Jarno "Jape" Peratalo

TICKLISH CELEB OF THE MONTH - TO/DIE/FOR's JARNO "JAPE" PERATALO
2nd Ticklish Celeb of the Month - My personal favorite ticklish vocalist ever, who's not only sexy, dark and mysterious, but also talks freely about his ticklishness...

JAPE PERATALO









Jarno "Jape" Peratalo (vocalist of goth bands To/Die/For & Sundown Sindrome) has been questioned on his ticklishness more than once, either on his official myspace page or e-mail address, and has freely discussed being ticklish and his ticklish spots. I think it's fair to say he is VERY ticklish EVERYWHERE! And I do not know about you, but I certainly have a thing for hot and ticklish goths! :-)

Here are Jape's replies to a few fan questions:
Q: " I've always wondered if you're ticklish and where your ticklish spots are? "

Well:) ticklish??? i do not know.someday i do not feel it at all,and somedays vn more from everyplace!:)

Q: I've always thought you have a great smile, and was wondering if you are ticklish, and where? :)

Well ticklish???
Why u wanna know that?
I do not like it:)and i ticklish very easily from anywhere.
Yours:JAPE

Q: I've always wondered if your ticklish and, if so, where?

Do i ticklish?? well you have to come and try:)

JAPE TDF

Q: I was wondering are you ticklish and do you have ticklish feet? Silly, I know! :)

Well:) i ticklish in my feet and from anywhere else!:)

Update: Q: I was wondering do you have ticklish feet?

ticklish?? I dunno...Sometimes maybe.

Q: When Jape's band-mate from TO/DIE/FOR Josey was asked if he or Jape are ticklish, and where, he responded:

Well I tickle from everywhere and very easily. I sometimes poke Jape on his side when he watches away and he literally jumps in the air. :D

****

These guys sound like a pretty fun and ticklish band, don't they? Don't know about you, but next time I see Jape play live I'd definitely love to take a photo with him and wiggle my fingers in that ticklish side of his! ;) It will be a great caption! And, who knows, maybe he'd decide to try body-surfing in his bare feet? Ready your nails, ladies... ticklish feet coming! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com